22" Bar Burner, '07

Model #5994003

22" Bar Burner, '07

Model #5994003

Fix and replace a rusty or worn out gas grill burner. This universal replacement burner fits grill fireboxes that measure up to 22" front to back.

Find Parts For Your Grill

How do I find my model number?



General Information

  • Model Number 5994003
22" Bar Burner, '07 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Burner works great! The Charbroil replacement burner was easy to install and provides a very controllable evenly distributed heat. Controlling my grill temperature is now as easy as when the grill was new.
Date published: 2014-06-10
  • 2016-10-26T06:05CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_5994003, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
  • clientName_Charbroil

I have a model 4658731 and I need to replace the burners. Which part should I order? Can anybody help?

Asked by: Permit
This 22" Bar Burner should work well on your grill. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
Answered by: Devon P
Date published: 2016-10-06

I have a Model # 463252113 and need to replace the MAIN BURNER-BAR BURNER (wide one). Which one do I use?

Asked by: RRD0770
The burner needed for your grill is model # G651-1100-W1. This burner is available on our site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-06-30

I have a Model # 463211512 and need burners replacements. Which one do i use?

Asked by: joemg
The tube burner for the electrode is model # G560-5800-W1A and each of the other burners is model # G560-6000-W1A. These burners are available on our site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-06-20

Hello, I have a model 4658610 grill which needs a new burner. Which of these universal options is correct? THX, Todd

Asked by: Bertmainia
We recommend burner model # 4384255. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 to order.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-06-16
  • 2016-10-26T06:15CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_5994003, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil

Related Information