Hose Valve Regulator Assy, 500 Firebox

Model #G515-4200-W1

Hose Valve Regulator Assy, 500 Firebox

Model #G515-4200-W1


Find Parts For Your Grill

How do I find my model number?



Dimensions & Weight

  • Part Length 28.5
  • Part Height 3.4
  • Part Width 3.5
  • Part Weight 1.7
  • Package Length 32.7
  • Package Width 8.3
  • Package Height 3.7
  • Package Weight 2

General Information

  • Model Number G515-4200-W1

model # 463268007 What is the part that transports gas to light off burners 1,2, and 4?

Asked by: James22
It sounds like you are needing the hose/valve/regulator assembly. This is model # G515-4200-W1 and it is available on our site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-08-08

My last burner on he left is having an issue where the flame is yellow and after the grill is on for a few moments flame come out right above the knob for that burner. Is this the part required to fix that issue? 

Asked by: Stephan D
It sounds like there may be an obstruction within the burner. Please follow this link (http://ow.ly/SktNu) or give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best investigate.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-07-11

What model of grill does the G515-4200-W1 - Hose, Valve Regulator Assembly support. I need to order replacement burners for the inside of the Grill

Asked by: shooter308
This hose/valve/regulator assembly is able to work with multiple 4-burner grills, such as grill model # 466247010 and 463244011. Please provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to find the correct pat. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-06-24

HOSE, VALVE REGULATOR ASSEMBLY - MODEL G515-4200-W1 Can the assembly parts be purchased separately? I just need the burner control and T that connects the hose to the assembly. Thanks

Asked by: kdpowell01
This hose/valve/regulator assembly can only be purchased as one assembly. The parts cannot be purchased individually. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2014-09-22
  • 2017-01-16T06:09CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_G515-4200-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil

Related Information