Getting ready to grill for the first time? Here’s how to get your propane tank on the grill. Remember all grills vary, so check your manual
- Make sure the gas valve on the propane tank is closed first—just turn the valve clockwise to a full stop.
- Also make sure all the knobs on your grill are turned to off.
- Remove the seal from the propane tank. Always use the cap and strap supplied with the valve.
- Hold the gas hose and regulator and insert the nipple into the valve.
- Tighten the coupling nut with your hands. Make sure the connection isn’t cross threaded. Don’t use tools to tighten.
- Turn the coupler clockwise to tighten all the way to a full stop.
Now you're ready to grill!