Free shipping available on orders $75 or more within the contiguous United States! Available through 8/28.

Burner Carry Over Tube

Model #SH101002707

Burner Carry Over Tube

Model #SH101002707

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 19.7" L x 1" W x 0.8" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number SH202090002.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Burner Carry Over Tube is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect I bought these a month ago because the old ones rusted through. Lots of WD40 and waiting to remove old screws and finally broke loose with an offset ratcheting screwdriver.
    Date published: 2016-07-29
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to install Repairing grills is not my thing however determine the part that needed replacing was fairly easy with a well laid out parts web page. The reasonably priced part was easily installed and the grill is functioning properly now.
    Date published: 2016-06-27
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Had it for 2 year under an awning and completely rusted out inside. Very very disappointed. I bought a new grill last week.
    Date published: 2016-05-29
    • 2016-08-25T06:03CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_SH101002707, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    I have model # 463251505 I need the burner brace with the carry over tube. Can you tell which one will fit my grill

    Asked by: ROBERT 1
    The burner brace for your grill is model # 80012481.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-26

    my grill is 463411911 and one of the parts 'gas cross over ' no longer available. Is their any replacement part?

    Asked by: usnretired1995
    This carryover tube is available and can be ordered on our site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-04-11

    What is the purpose of the "carry over tube"?

    Asked by: fosterspop
    Yes. The carryover tubes transfer the flame from burner to burner.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-03-15

    What is the carry over grill's purpose and do you need one for Model #463411911? Do I need only 1 heat tent or one for each burner? Is it necessary to have this part?

    Asked by: Muffy
    The burner carryover tube transfers the flame from burner to burner. This is needed for your grill. The heat diffusers are needed for your grill as well. They are sold individually. Each one is model # 202150009 and is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-11-17
    • 2016-08-25T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_13
    • loc_en_US, sid_SH101002707, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information