Burner Carryover Tube

Model #1767018

Burner Carryover Tube

Model #1767018

  • Measures approximately: 7.24" L.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number 1767018

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first

    I have a grill model number 463210311 I three carryover tubes which one do I use.

    Asked by: jimmy jo
    The carryover tubes needed for your grill is model # G560-0010-W1. This part can be found on our website.
    Answered by: Devon P
    Date published: 2016-09-14

    can i buy the screws only?

    Asked by: gopher
    We apologize, but the screws for this carryover tube are not available separately.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-14

    The screws that hold  the carryover tubes, do they come out with a star screwdriver? Need to replace the carryover tubes. Thanks

    Asked by: petegala
    The screws are 3/8" self-tapping.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-04-07

    What is the length of this part ?

    Asked by: Segno
    This carryover tube has a length of 7.24 inches.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-10-13
    • 2017-01-16T06:26CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_1767018, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information