Burner Carryover Tube

Model #80005592

Burner Carryover Tube

Model #80005592

  • Fits Commercial, Thermos, Performance and Char-Broil grills.
  • Measures approximately 4.75"L
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number 80005592
    Burner Carryover Tube is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 14.
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Is this the best they could do? I have to replace these almost every year.......the material totally sucks for a commercial grill. They should use better metal.
    Date published: 2016-04-02
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Char-Broil Buner Carryover Tube I am very satisfy of the product and the part I received was exactly what I order.
    Date published: 2016-12-21
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from great price Fast shippng and easy to install.
    Date published: 2016-10-15
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from
    Date published: 2016-10-13
    • y_2017, m_1, d_17, h_4
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_11
    • loc_en_US, sid_80005592, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_charbroil

    is the 4.99 for one or three carry over tubes

    Asked by: rojo2633
    Carryover tube with model # 80005592 will be sold individually.
    Answered by: Devon P
    Date published: 2016-09-27

    Hello, RE Model 463268606 - Gas carry over tube 80005592 gives its length as 4.75. The one that needs to be replaced is about 6.5 inches, which includes the round over ends that attach to the burner. Does 4.75 include round over ends....or not?

    Asked by: efohara
    The total length of this carryover tube is 6.4". Each carryover tube for your grill is model # 80005592.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-20

    would this fit char broil model 463411911. Mine is one continuous piece for 4 burner, but individual pieces would fit if screw to screw dimension is 6.375 inch need 3 pieces

    Asked by: ajcforest
    No. The burner carryover tube for your grill is model # SH101002707. This part is available on our site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-29

    One of the parts I need is the tube that runs along the back of the burners. It seems like it connects the four burners to each other. What is this part? Do I need to replace it with four crossovers? Please let me know what's up and a part number. Thanks

    Asked by: dan00
    To find the correct carryover tubes needed we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-06
    • 2017-01-19T06:19CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_40
    • loc_en_US, sid_80005592, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information