Burner Tube, Ss, '11 (Replaces 80008991)

Model #G508-A300-W1

Burner Tube, Ss, '11 (Replaces 80008991)

Model #G508-A300-W1

  • Measures approximately: 15.86" L
  • Includes on stainless steel burner
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80009881

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number G508-A300-W1
    Burner Tube, Ss, '11 (Replaces 80008991) is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cooks fast Much better! Wonder why original Chinese were brass. Well at least recycled in riflr range brass bucket!
    Date published: 2016-09-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exact replacement parts Replaced burner tubes after 10 years of service. Parts were exact replacement but are made of stainless steel. Should perform well. Quick delivery
    Date published: 2016-09-04
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from like new I am enjoying the better heat from these burners. I should have replaced them sooner!
    Date published: 2016-08-02
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Service! Easy to order. Easy to track my shipment. Easy to install. Made it in time for my 4th of July cooking.
    Date published: 2016-07-13
    • 2016-12-07T06:05CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_G508-A300-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Can I use burner PN G508-A300-W1 to replace the rusted out TEC Burner Complete, PN 80008993?

    Asked by: Colin1961
    No. This tube burner cannot be used to replace the TEC burner. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-14

    Replacement burners for a commercial infrared 2011 4 burner grill: Can I use your part number 5354507 for the replacement burners (they are available where I bought the grill originally) or do I need to mail order them. I want to grill tonight.

    Asked by: mgw1
    Please provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to best assist. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-22

    How do you remove the burner?

    Asked by: zitz
    The tube burner should easily pull out of the grill. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to assist with information on this.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-20

    will a replacement burner last as long as original ?

    Asked by: dale 111111
    As long as the burner is cleaned properly and often, it will last for years. You can use a nylon bristled grill brush to brush off the exterior of your burners, and biodegradable grill cleaning spray to remove stubborn buildup. From time to time, especially if the grill has not been used in a while, remove the burners from the grill and clean out the tubes using a pipe cleaner, bottle brush, or a wire coat hanger bent into a hook shape. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-22
    • 2016-12-07T06:05CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
    • loc_en_US, sid_G508-A300-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information