Burner With Pin

Model #G432-Y700-W1

Burner With Pin

Model #G432-Y700-W1

  • Includes one burner and cotter pin
  • Fits Char-Broil multiple Performance and Classic grills, as well as various Kenmore grills
  • Measures approximately 14.39"L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 14.39
    • Part Height 1.4
    • Part Width 1.5
    • Part Weight 0.36
    • Package Length 15.35
    • Package Width 1.97
    • Package Height 1.77
    • Package Weight 0.4

    General Information

    • Model Number G432-Y700-W1

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Burner With Pin is rated 4.6522 out of 5 by 23.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic, Have Had this gas grill for years and the replacement parts made it like new again!
    Date published: 2016-11-03
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect replacement Works great and is a perfect replacement for the old one
    Date published: 2016-10-17
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent fit this best replacement parts i ever bought for my grill parts fit perfect i know have a brand new grill
    Date published: 2016-09-15
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from 3 Burn Overhaul Parts I got the exact parts for a reasonable price and on time shipping.
    Date published: 2016-09-15
    • 2016-12-07T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-Y700-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    I have model 463436513 Performance T-35G4. Is this the correct main burner for my grill?

    Asked by: Zorro1953
    Yes. Each main burner for your grill is model # G432-Y700-W1.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-25

    how do i know if these are in stock?

    Asked by: mustngmack
    This burner will currently allow you to add it to your cart so it is in stock. This burner can be ordered on our site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-19

    How do you know when you should replace the burners?

    Asked by: IamWedge
    If the burners are not performing properly or are rusting, they may need to be replaced. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to help with this.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-14

    Any idea when this will be back in stock, or other burner tubes that will work with Model # 463322613?

    Asked by: LostInWi
    At this time we do not have a return date for this burner. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-01
    • 2016-12-07T06:09CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-Y700-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information