An Electric Smoker for the Digital Age. Learn More!

Burners W/Spider Guards

Model #80013421

Burners W/Spider Guards

Model #80013421

  • Stainless steel burner
  • Built-in spider guard protection
  • Includes one burner, built-in spider guard protection and hardware.
  • Measures approximately 15.87"L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part numbers 80005703 and 80005591

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number 80013421
    Burners W/Spider Guards is rated 4.404761904761905 out of 5 by 42.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Replacement parts The replacement parts fit perfectly & my grill is working perfectly Thank you
    Date published: 2016-05-23
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Stainless Steel?? I have been a machinist for 35 years, these ARE NOT Stainless Steel! Stainless Steel never rusts, these are rusting after 3 years.
    Date published: 2015-08-02
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Correct Part...On Time, No Issues. Purchased parts for a major rehab on an aging BBQ. Parts all fit as described and BBQ is almost back to new at a fraction of the cost.
    Date published: 2016-10-10
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Burners are Hot! Replacement burners (4) are rockin' "hot"! Previous (originals) were over 8-years old, still worked but took longer to heat up. With the new burners just few minutes until grill is ready to use, they are really hot! Instead of buying a brand new grill (& was considering the competitor) we took a chance getting exact replacements thru CharBroil & we are so glad we did as replacement parts easy to purchase thru this site and easy to replace on BBQ. Our plan is to replace burners in another 4 yrs vs waiting so long to keep the "burn" hot! Also got carryover tube to complete the burner "set". Finally, the overal BBQ is great, still looks new with periodic cleaning & polishing; we use it at least 4-5 times/ wk, year round in northern Cal.
    Date published: 2016-10-01
    • 2016-10-21T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_36
    • loc_en_US, sid_80013421, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    haow many burners come in each package?

    Asked by: sland
    Model # 80013421 will be sold individually.
    Answered by: Devon P
    Date published: 2016-10-03

    how are burner tubes installed

    Asked by: bob o
    This burner will slide over the gas valve. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to locate the correct burner and help with installation instructions. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link ( for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-18

    What the heck are "spider guards?"

    Asked by: spiderguard
    This is the mesh on the side of the venturi tubes that helps to keep spiders out of the burner.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-26

    Model 463268007 4 Burner Commercial. Need to replace at least one of the burners and was wondering if CharBroil Universal SS Tube which replaces burners between 14.5" to 17.75" would work in place of burner product 80013421 which falls between lengths?

    Asked by: Zach42
    Model # 80013421 is the only tube burner that we recommend using with your grill. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to assist with replacing.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-25
    • 2016-10-21T06:20CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_89
    • loc_en_US, sid_80013421, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information