Burners w/Spider Guards

Burners w/Spider Guards

Model #80013421
Material No
Color No
Size No

Burners w/Spider Guards



  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

I have a model 436268008 grill that i need four burners and carryover tubes for. Is tgis the correct burner?

Asked by: VaFordman
Each burner is model # 80013421 and each carryover tube is model # 80005592. There are four main burners and three carryover tubes in your grill.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-04-30

I have Model # 463268107 I need four burners and what ever else to make my grill work again, the burner is rusted out and it loos like it has cross overs at the end could you help me please

Asked by: CaptK
This is the correct burner for your grill. These burners may be ordered through the Char-Broil website or by phone. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 with your model number and we can best assist with replacement parts.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-28
  • 2015-05-04T06:28CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_80013421, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil