Let your phone do the cooking while you enjoy the game. Learn More!

Carry Over Tube

Model #G560-0010-W1

Carry Over Tube

Model #G560-0010-W1

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 6.4" L x 1" W x 0.9" H.
  • One carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 263602100278.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Carry Over Tube is rated 4.663366336633663 out of 5 by 101.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have had my propane BBQ for almost 3 years and found the carry over tubes were oxidized badly. So, I ordered new one. They arrived on time and as advertised. I think my Char Broil will last another season or two....
    Date published: 2015-11-29
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this model about 6 or 7 years ago and it still works great.
    Date published: 2016-10-01
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great that parts are available! So glad that the part we needed was available online. The part was inexpensive and arrived very fast.
    Date published: 2016-09-11
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy Fix Quick delivery. Easy to install. The grill has worked great and the site makes it easy to replace parts that wear out from use.
    Date published: 2016-09-11
    • 2016-10-01T06:02CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_75
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-0010-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    The carryover tube for my model 463211511 is 3 sided. When I replace it does the open side face the front of the grill or the back? Thanks

    Asked by: Gabldogg
    The open side of the carryover tube should face the back of the grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-09-09

    i have a classic c 46g3 grill. 2 years old. the crossover tubes are rusted away. after reading about how to replace them you say the opening faces the back off the grill. well mine face the front of the grill. were these installed wrong at the factory .

    Asked by: jfss396
    Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and provide us with the full model number for your grill. We will be able to look into this. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link (bit.ly/1rVJQcR) for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-19

    Hi, Do I need three of these carryover tubes for my grill model #463210310?

    Asked by: Sir Burger
    Yes. Three carryover tubes are needed for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-17

    will these carry over tubes with model 463211513

    Asked by: Lawmen05
    Yes. This is the correct carryover tube for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-25
    • 2016-10-01T06:05CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_46
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-0010-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information