Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Carry Over Tube

Carry Over Tube

Model #G560-0045-W1

  • Measures approximately: 6.4" L x 1" W x 0.9" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    Are there local dealers that I can purchase parts from or do I need to order them directly?

    Asked by: EJCoe
    This part is only available directly from Char-Broil. It can be ordered on the Char-Broil site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-20

    Model #463211511 does the open side of the carryover tubes face the front or back of the firebox?

    Asked by: Miguel
    The opening of the carryover tube will face the back of the firebox.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-20

    will this fit 463210511?

    Asked by: Thebigkahuna
    Item G560-0045-W1 is the correct carryover tube for model 463210511. It can be purchased online at www.charbroil.com for $2.99.
    Answered by: WhitneyC
    Date published: 2015-05-16
    • 2016-02-11T06:17CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-0045-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil