Carry Over Tube

Model #G570-0004-W1

Carry Over Tube

Model #G570-0004-W1

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 5.15" L x 0.78" W x 0.66" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube and 2 cotter pins
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 5.2
    • Part Height 0.7
    • Part Width 0.8
    • Part Weight 0.1
    • Package Length 5.2
    • Package Width 0.8
    • Package Height 0.7
    • Package Weight 0.1

    General Information

    • Model Number G570-0004-W1

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Carry Over Tube is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Up and running again! This product works well and fits good. i'VE GOT THE GRILL WORKING AGAIN.
    Date published: 2016-05-12
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect part This was the exact and perfect part for my grill you can always count on char-Broil for the perfect part
    Date published: 2016-04-27
    • y_2017, m_1, d_16, h_16
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G570-0004-W1, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_charbroil

    does it matter which way you place the part on the grill? There is a lip on one end, does it face the back or front of the grill? Also, I do not have any place to secure the carry over tube, the screw/attachment area is burned away or gone.

    Asked by: lmrevolinski
    The opening in the carryover tube should face the back of the grill. The pin that the carryover tube sits on should be included with the burner. Please provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-26

    Same question. What do the cotter pins connect to on burners that I am ordering. They do not seem to have the attachement ?screw in the photo?

    Asked by: Steve3
    The cotter pins will connect to the back of each burner. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and provide us with the model number for your grill. We will be able to give more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-04-26

    I purchased three of these parts. There is nothing to secure them to with the clips that were supplied? Tubes that they connect to look like they had a metal piece that came up from them, the replacement tubes you are selling for this same model don't?

    Asked by: James77
    This carryover tube should include cotter pins that connect to the burners in your grill. Please give us a call and provide us with the model number for your grill so that we can best investigate this. Our phone number is 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-03-30
    • 2017-01-16T06:08CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G570-0004-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information