Carry Over Tube

Model #G651-0068-W1

Carry Over Tube

Model #G651-0068-W1

  • Stainless steel carryover tube
  • Measures approximately: 5.91" L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your smoker.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 6.46
    • Part Height 0.54
    • Part Width 0.79
    • Part Weight 0.05
    • Package Length 6.46
    • Package Width 0.79
    • Package Height 0.54
    • Package Weight 0.05

    General Information

    • Model Number G651-0068-W1

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Carry Over Tube is rated 4.75 out of 5 by 4.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Right part for the job! The tubes were very easy to install, and now the grill is working great again. thank you.
    Date published: 2016-11-23
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from SS Carry Over Tube Nice quality, big improvement over original that rotted away mooin a couple years. Installed OK, could not find correct way to insert clips provided, stuck in at an odd angle loosely. Should have been pins or screws.
    Date published: 2016-08-18
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good features They worked very well, easy to replace, barely a year old and the tubes rusted.
    Date published: 2016-08-01
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect fit. Quick and easy I bought my grill last year and it was easy to get parts using the grill serial number
    Date published: 2016-05-19
    • 2016-12-07T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_G651-0068-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    When will these be back in stock?

    Asked by: tgonzalez
    We apologize, but we do not have a return date at this time. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-25

    Will this carryover tube work for model.    463221311? 

    Asked by: Dave 55
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G501-0015-W2. This is the only carryover tube for your grill and it is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-03-19
    • 2016-12-07T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G651-0068-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information