Free shipping available on orders $75 or more within the contiguous United States! Available through 8/28.

Carryover Tube

Model #7000279

Carryover Tube

Model #7000279

  • Measures approximately: 17.3" L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Carryover Tube is rated 4.166666666666667 out of 5 by 6.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect fit Easy to order and fast shipment. I just wish I did not have to constantly replace this part. Seems like every summer I am buying a new one. Can it be made from something that lasts a little longer please?
    Date published: 2016-07-06
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Replacement parts for Advantage Grill I have had my Char-Broil Advantage Grill for over ten years. This the second time I have replaced the burgers and some various other parts. I find it far cheaper to replace parts versus the entire grill.
    Date published: 2016-06-06
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect part replacement and fit! I rebuilt my grill with OEM parts and saved hundreds on a new grill! All parts were an exact fit and work like new. I have a new grill again.
    Date published: 2016-05-04
    Rated 2 out of 5 by from thoughtless great if you get what you need. Would go from 2 to 5 if you send the pal nuts needed
    Date published: 2016-05-02
    • 2016-08-25T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
    • loc_en_US, sid_7000279, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    I have measured my carry-over tube but I measure 19 ". I have a Char broil Advantage model # 463453305. The tube number per this web site is 700279

    Asked by: Jumbo
    Model # 7000279 is the correct carryover tube for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-08

    OLD grill - this is a ridiculous price these rust so quickly!! between this and the vaporizer tents that vaporized ... you actually want us to consider just buying a whole new grill,right? not with parts that disintegrate from less than frequent use.

    Asked by: jjoakim
    I have found a two piece tent at Home Depot that is adjustable that is what I replaced my old ones with.
    Answered by: Jumbo
    Date published: 2016-06-07

    What function does this part serve?

    Asked by: Johnx
    The carryover tube helps the flame to transfer from burner to burner.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-09

    I purchased this exact part from you in June of 2013.  At that time, it cost $6.99.  It really now costs $33.99?? 7000279 - CARRYOVER TUBE                                        6.99

    Asked by: jel13505
    Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to look into this price.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-03-10
    • 2016-08-25T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_16
    • loc_en_US, sid_7000279, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information