BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Take an additional 40% off all special buys with code E15BF - Shop Now!

Carry-Over Tube

Carry-Over Tube

Model #80012320

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    Charbroil grill model 463440109, s/n G432040911.  I need a flame carry-over tube, 21" long.  What is part number do I need to order?  Unable to determine it at your website.

    Asked by: Fixer
    Each carryover tube needed for your grill is model # G413-0004-W2. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-09-16

    What are the measurements for the Carry-over Tube Model Number: 80012320? There are no measurements or descriptions with it on the website. 

    Asked by: Dandyderily
    This carryover tube is 25.25" long.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-17
    • 2015-11-28T06:22CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_80012320, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil