Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!

Carryover Tube

Model #80015760

Carryover Tube

Model #80015760

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 5-5/8"L
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80006583 and 80016905.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I have a T-22D Mod # 463241013 TRU  2 burner grill.  Which length of tube do I need.  The original has disintegrated with rust. grated 

    Asked by: NCBeacher
    The carryover tube for your grill is model # G354-0024-W1. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-10-12

    My carryover tubes are 7 1/2" and new part is 5 5/8" model #463268107 I don't think they will fit!?

    Asked by: surfer
    The 5 5/8" measurement is the length of the center part of the carryover tube. The entire carryover tube is 7.34" long. This is the correct replacement carryover tube for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-14

    What is the length of this tube?  I purchased the 7" tube and it is too long.

    Asked by: seanbo
    This carryover tube measures 6.88".
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-06

    Is this the carry over tube for463268107?

    Asked by: YankeesGurl
    This is the correct carryover tube for your grill. Each carryover tube is sold individually.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-07
    • 2016-05-26T06:16CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_80015760, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information