Carryover Tube

Model #FDDUO1058

Carryover Tube

Model #FDDUO1058

  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number FDDUO1058

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Carryover Tube is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Wrong tube. Cost more to return than part cost. Grill is great. Had it for several years.
    Date published: 2016-02-04
    • y_2017, m_1, d_14, h_22
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_0
    • loc_en_US, sid_FDDUO1058, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_charbroil

    Will this carry over tube fit our Charbroil model # 463268706?

    Asked by: Gunky
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # 80005592. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-26

    Are these standard size, or are the multiple sizes?? Tks

    Asked by: PCrouch
    This carryover tube is able to fit multiple Combination Char-Broil grills. Take a look at model # 463724511, 463724512, 463714514, 463714914, 463724514, and 463714915.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-04-30

    Do the tubes have to face a certain way? I have the tubes on the rear part of the burner, and have vent part of the tube face the rear as well.

    Asked by: BBQ Dad
    We would be happy to answer that question for you, but in order to best assist, we will need to know the model number to your grill. Please locate the model number on the back of your grill and give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 at your earliest convenience.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-27

    Grill model463241313  does the slot in the carryover tube face the fron or rear of the unit/

    Asked by: mike8862
    The carryover tubes on this unit are positioned at the rear of the grill. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so we can best assist with assembly.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-21
    • 2017-01-17T06:12CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_FDDUO1058, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information