Carryover Tube

Model #G458-0017-W1

Carryover Tube

Model #G458-0017-W1

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 8.82" L x 0.79" W x 0.71" H
  • Hardware included.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 8.82
    • Part Height 0.71
    • Part Width 0.79
    • Package Length 8.82
    • Package Width 0.79
    • Package Height 0.71

    General Information

    • Model Number G458-0017-W1

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first

    Which way are the carryover tubes to be installed. Closed side facing toward front or back?:

    Asked by: Merlyn
    The open end of the carryover tube should face the back of the grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-09-05

    Which carry over tube fits a charbroil grill model 463470109 serial # 012415?  Are there any stores that sell them locally?

    Asked by: Silo
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G432-0003-W2. This part is only available for purchase through the Char-Broil site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-02-18
    • 2016-12-08T06:22CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G458-0017-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information