Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!

Carryover Tube

Model #G515-0015-W1

Carryover Tube

Model #G515-0015-W1

  • Measures approximately: 6.33" L x 0.78" W x 0.7" H.
  • Works with Kenmore, Sears, Dual Fuel and Char-Broil Commercial series grills.
  • Includes one carryover tube and cotter pin
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80017595.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Carryover Tube is rated 3.8571 out of 5 by 7.
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Piece of junk I have had my grill since 2010, need to replace carry over tubes every year. What ever you make the tubes out of is junk. Cotter pins are even worse.
    Date published: 2015-05-29
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good, not great Although a bit on the cheap side, it was very easy to install. I would prefer an option other than cotter pins, especially since the nubs on the grill pipe have disintegrated on 3 out of 4 burners.
    Date published: 2016-05-19
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product and service Thanks to the C-B chat feature I was able confer with a knowledgeable representative to quickly identify what replacement parts I needed, and then place the order. The pictures of the grills and associated parts lists were informative and easy to access. I also needed links from my discontinued parts to the current replacements. They were on the web and easy to follow. I want my grill to last forever, and C-B is doing a great job with replacement parts. The C-B videos on youtube are very helpful, too.
    Date published: 2016-05-13
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to replace Exactly what I was expecting to get. Easy to replace. No problems.
    Date published: 2016-04-18
    • 2016-05-26T06:07CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_6
    • loc_en_US, sid_G515-0015-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Are the carry over tube's really necessary?? Looks like just a spacer..? 

    Asked by: Bucktorious
    Yes. The carryover tubes help the flames to transfer from burner to burner.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-02

    I have the grill model #463244011 and the 4 burners and main burner are rusting out.  I'm confused which parts I need to purchase to replace.  Can you help?

    Asked by: EricaAnn
    Each main burner for your grill is model # G515-2200-W1. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to assist with replacement burners.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-03-23

    Model # 463244012 What is the carry-over tube replacement part number? Can you also verify the dimensions of the replacement tubes?

    Asked by: Gruntski
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G515-0015-W1. This part measures 6.33" L x 0.78" W x 0.7" H.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-09-30

    what is the length does it come with screws, my grill has scews not cotter pins

    Asked by: johndaniels
    The length of this carryover tube is 6.33". Please locate the model number on the back of your grill and give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so we can best assist you with finding the parts and hardware you need.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-21
    • 2016-05-26T06:15CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_11
    • loc_en_US, sid_G515-0015-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information