Carryover Tube

Carryover Tube

Model #G515-0044-W1
Color N/A
Material N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
  • Lid Style: No
  • Body Style: No

on line last night and got lost, my bad, I own a charbroil grill, 463251605, #6417010411007656, the boxes at the rear of the grill are rusted out, but the gas does ignite on all 3 burners. What is the part I need or do I need this part?

Asked by: 65jag
It sounds like you are describing the burner brace with carryover tubes. This is model # 80012481 and allows the flame to transfer from burner to burner. This can be purchased from the Char-Broil website. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2014-09-11

I just place an order and would like to add this item to it.

Asked by: Richardjr2
If you would like to add an item to your order I recommend calling us at 1-800-241-7548. We are available 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST Monday-Tuesday and 8 am to 6 pm EST Wednesday-Friday and 10am to 9pm EST Saturday.
Answered by: WhitneyC
Date published: 2014-07-22
  • 2015-04-19T06:09CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_G515-0044-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil