Control Knob

Control Knob

Model #G309-6600-W1
Color N/A
Material N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
  • Lid Style: No
  • Body Style: No

How do I replace the control knob?

Asked by: Dclabmanmusic
We should have a replacement for your control knob. We only need the model number for your grill. The control knob can be removed by being pulled off of the gas valve. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be more than happy to provide more information.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2014-07-11
  • 2015-04-18T06:30CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_G309-6600-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil