Carry Over Tube

Carry Over Tube

Model #G560-0010-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 6.4" L x 1" W x 0.9" H.
  • One carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 263602100278.



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    When will the pieces be back in stock? Part # G560-0010-W1 carry over tube. Model # 463210311.

    Asked by: Mike ob
    This carryover tube is currently available and can be purchased on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-26

    I need Carry Over Tubes Qty 3for my Char-Broil Outdoor gas grill - mod:463211512. where can I purchase this?

    Asked by: needaworkingBBQ
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G560-0010-W1. This part can be ordered on the Char-Broil site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-21
    • 2015-05-27T06:26CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.3
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_22
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-0010-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil