Model #G606-4200-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

I just need the hose and the reulator

Asked by: James Preston
When replacing any component of the hose/valve/regulator assembly on a gas grill, the entire assembly must be replaced, as it all comes as one piece. This includes the gas manifold, hose, and regulator. Please locate the model number on the back of your grill and give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so we can best assist with finding the right HVR assembly for your grill.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-22

We converted our grill to natural gas. We moved to a place that needs propane but the Lp orifices got lost in the move. I was told that I cannot purchase the orifices separately and have to buy this whole regulator kit. $108 for 6 brass fittings?

Asked by: Sad grill mom
If you no longer own the original parts, a replacement hose/valve/regulator assembly and all of the control knob bezels will need to be purchased.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-04-16
  • 2015-04-25T06:28CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_G606-4200-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil