Convective Cooking System
Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures. Just close the lid and you’ll get even heat and low flare-ups.
One easy push of a button lights your grill. No matches needed.
Swing-A-Way Warming Rack
This warming rack swings back when you open the grill lid, so you can easily reach the food on your cooking grates.
Stainless Steel Burners
Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. (Burner ports may vary per model.)
We've got you covered for 5 years on the burners, 2 years on the firebox and lid and all other parts are covered for 1 year.
Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Warm up sauces and side dishes to complement what you grill, or flip the lid down and use the surface as additional workspace.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model.)
- Cooking System: Gas Convective
- Main Burner BTUs: 48000
- Side Burner BTUs: 12000
- Side Burner Style: Flush Lid
- Model Number: 463211514
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Assembled Width (in.): 57.5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 25.5
- Assembled Height (in.): 46.5
- Weight (lbs.): 135.0000
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.): 170
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Heat Tent Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Side Shelf Material: Black Painted Steel