May We Also Recommend
InfraRED Grilling That’s All About U™.
- The 100% infraRED heat sears in flavor and keeps foods moist and juicy, not dried out.
- Simply drop wood chips through the grates and watch them start to smoke on the U.
- A wide temperature range for intense searing at the cooking surface down to slow-and-low barbequing and rotisserie cooking.
- Using one-third less gas, Char-Broil has engineered these grills to cook better for you – and the environment.
- Porcelain cast iron grates require no seasoning, distribute heat evenly, and make cleaning easier.
- Integrated electronic ignition at each burner for worry-free lighting.
Contact us for more info on this product!
RED's Exclusive Advantages
Attachment: Exclusive Advantages of Char-Broil RED
RED Sideburner Repair & Replacement Instructions
Attachment: Sideburner Replacement Instruction
VIDEO: How to Season Your Char-Broil® RED® or Heatwave® Infrared Grill
Just like a cast iron skillet, the cast-iron components in the Char-Broil RED Infrared cooking system will need to be seasoned prior to use. This is important as it will optimize cooking performance, make cleaning easier, and inhibit rusting.
While the grill is cold, coat all surfaces of the RED cooking system including the grilling grates and infrared emitter with a high heat cooking oil, such as Canola or Peanut oil.
When seasoning, it’s easiest to use a spray, however you must wipe down the RED cooking system with a cloth or paper towel after spraying to ensure an even coat.
Ignite your grill and let it heat up for 15 minutes – or until the oil burns off and stops smoking. Your grill is now seasoned and you are ready to cook.
A light coat of vegetable oil after each use will help keep the grates and infrared emitter seasoned and provide a layer of protection.