Barry "CB" Martin
Barry

Barry "CB" Martin's posts

Big Easy® Bundt Pan Meatloaf Recipe

Meatloaf is a simple-to-prepare menu item that can be made using ingredients you have on hand. Add or substitute at will — bread, eggs, spices, herbs, etc. Preparing meat loaf in a bundt pan is a very easy way to elevate a common meal to something special – and placing the whole thing in The Read More »

Easy Grilled Pork Chops

One of the best values in the meat case at your grocery store is likely to be the American pork, and one of my favorite cuts to grill is a pork loin, bone-in chop. Pork producers have developed efficient systems that produce lean pork and it is inexpensively priced. Even so, I generally purchase a Read More »

How to Make a Perfect Tri-Tip

If you live east of the Mississippi, you may not be familiar with a cut of beef most westerners enjoy called “tri-tip.”  According to Wikipedia, the tri-tip is a cut of beef derived from the bottom sirloin primal cut. It is a small triangular muscle, usually 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. And there is only one Read More »

Surf and Turf for Valentine’s Day

This surf and turf combo is sure to satisfy land and sea lovers alike. Try it out this Valentine’s Day; it will be love at first bite.

How to Grill Salmon

Preparing fish on the grill is a test of three things: equipment, technique & nerve. Salmon is a favorite fish to grill – it’s rich in all the good stuff my doctor tells me to take in pill form and I love the flavor of simply grilled and lightly glazed salmon. Here’s what I do.

How to Cook Lean Steaks on the Grill

Cooking a thin steak can be problematic for many backyard cooks. By the time you get the sear marks on the surface the steak is often over done…especially if you prefer meat that is cooked to rare or medium-rare.

Classic Grilled Cheeseburger

Cheeseburgers are an American original and CB presents a simple formula for making them at home!