Meatloaf is a simple-to-prepare menu item that can be made using ingredients you have on hand. Add or substitute at will — bread, eggs, spices, herbs, etc. Preparing meat loaf in a bundt pan is a very easy way to elevate a common meal to something special – and placing the whole thing in The Big Easy® Smoker Roaster & Grill is just creativity times 10!
Char-Broil grilling fan “Capt. Jack” has offered this unique take on an old, homestyle, traditional favorite. Serve it with mashed potatoes or mixed vegetables in the center hole after the meatloaf is removed from the bundt pan and presented on a plate.
- Ground turkey
- Minced onions
- Chopped mushrooms
- Other seasonings to taste
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and place in a bundt pan.
- Place pan with raw meatloaf on center shelf of cooking basket and place in The Big Easy® Smoker Roaster & Grill by Char-Broil®.
- Turn on cooker and cook with lid closed until the meatloaf reaches 165°F internal temperature.
- Remove basket from cooker, then use heat-resistant gloves to remove bundt pan from basket and allow to rest for about 20 minutes.
- To serve. scoop out of bundt pan with spoon or invert onto platter and tap lightly until cooked meatloaf releases.
- Garnish and serve family style.
The quantities are omitted on purpose - you probably have your own recipe for meatloaf, and this is mostly about the technique of cooking in one of The Big Easy® Smoker Roaster & Grill by Char-Broil®