Looking for some sweet heat? This grilled salmon fillet is lacquered in a simple, delicious glaze made with nothing more than CHA! by Texas Pete® and your favorite barbecue sauce. The best part? It only takes 20 minutes! Spice up your dinner in a flash with this sweet an savory entree. Enjoy!
- 5 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 cup CHA! by Texas Pete
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the CHA! by Texas Pete® with the barbecue sauce and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side down on a lightly oiled grill. Baste liberally during the cooking process with the spicy CHA! barbecue glaze.
- Cook the salmon on both sides to desired temperature.
- Carefully remove from grill and serve immediately.