There’s nothing like a succulent sauce to give you the exact grilling results you want and crave. Well, get ready because this delicious BBQ sauce is super easy to make – requiring just two simple steps to prepare! Its unique flavor profile pairs perfectly with pulled pork. Try All-Star Blogger,Diva Q’s award-winning sauce.
This is a flavor-packed BBQ sauce that perfectly pairs with pulled pork.
- 4 cups ketchup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups apple cider (or substitute juice)
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon butcher grind black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer until the tamarind paste has dissolved and all of the ingredients have combined.
- Bring sauce to a rapid boil for 5 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, then serve on pulled pork.