Cooking pizza on the grill: quick, easy, and so much more fun than standing around in the kitchen looking at a sink full of dirty dishes.
If you prefer a thin and crispy pizza crust, look no further than Boboli’s 12-inch ready-made thin pizza crust for quick and easy summer meals. Bursting with grilled chicken, zesty salsa and smooth avocado, Boboli’s Lime Chicken and Cilantro Pizza is the perfect combination of light and fresh flavors on a warm night. This pizza is ready on the grill in just 10 minutes.
Looking for a quick weeknight meal? Try a lime chicken and cilantro grilled pizza made with Boboli ready-made thin crust.
- 1 12" Boboli® Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped or 4 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chilies, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the grill on medium for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush a dash of olive oil on each side of the crust.
- Grill the crust 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked chicken, cilantro, lime juice, chilies, salt and pepper. Spread salsa on crust. Add cheese. Top with chicken and cilantro mixture.
- Place the crust back on the grill to warm for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Add sliced avocado to garnish.
- Slice and serve.
For an 8-inch pizza crust, use 2/3 of the ingredients.