If you’re looking to amp up your grilling experience, consider picking up a Grill Infusion Cooker. It takes the guesswork out of grilling roasts and bestows excellent, even results every time. But don’t stop at roasts. Let’s take a look at how to use the grill infusion cooker to achieve perfection, poultry-style.
Grill Infusion CookerLearn More
The Char-Broil Grill Top Infuser makes roasting a whole chicken on your grill quick, easy, and painless. Throw some veggies and a little water into the infuser once you remove the chicken to make a complete meal!
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) roasting chicken
- salt & pepper
- Remove the chicken giblets and rinse the chicken inside and out.
- Remove any excess fat and leftover pin feathers and pat the outside dry.
- Add salt and pepper to the outside of the chicken to taste.
- Set your grill to HIGH and preheat grill for 10-15 minutes or, until your grill has reached maximum temperature.
- While the grill is preheating, place the Grill Infusion Cooker basket into the infuser bottom.
- Place the chicken into the infuser basket and cover with infuser lid.
- Put the infuser onto the preheated grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes on HIGH.
- After 15 minutes, set grill to MEDIUM temperature.
- Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove Grill Infusion Cooker lid with spatula or oven mitts.
- Remove Grill Infusion Cooker from grill with oven mitts and serve.