Sirloin Tip Beef Roast is an economical cut of meat that is the perfect size for feeding a family of 4-6 people. On average, this roast comes in 2 -3 pound sizes. It should never be served well done and is more ideally suited to rare or medium rare temperatures.
A pro tip: I like using a wet rub slathered all over this delicious cut of beef. By letting this rub marinate on the meat for at least four hours prior to grilling, you’ll get a true flavor bomb! Slice thinly and serve with your favorite sides. Leftovers of this roast are fantastic for sandwiches. Delicious beefy goodness!
Family pleasing and easy on the pocket book a sirloin tip beef roast makes a wonderful meal.
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 sirloin tip roast 2-3 pounds trimmed and tied
- In a small bowl, mix the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, black pepper,paprika,onion and salt together.
- Place the sirloin tip beef roast in a 1 gallon resealable bag. Pour over the marinade to coat.
- Marinate the roast for a minimum of four hours or overnight in a fridge.
- Create a two-zone fire on your Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grill, turning one side of the grill on and leaving the other side off for indirect cooking. The temperature on the unlit side should be about 250 degrees.
- Remove the roast, discarding the marinade and place it on the indirect side of the grill.
- Grill indirect for approximately one hour.
- Remove the roast from the grill and increase the direct side of the grill to high.
- Grill each side of the roast until the internal temperature is 120-130 degrees for rare.
- Remove the roast from the grill and cover the roast with foil for 15 minutes.
- Slice thinly and serve.