CONNECTIVITY - Can’t connect smoker to home network (DADO light is flashing)
Retry smoker network configuration after each fix:
DADO Button (Flashing)
- • Consult network set up tips to be sure your smoker is set up properly and within range of your router.
- - When setting up your smoker, try to avoid dense wall materials like brick and cement, and if you cannot avoid them, try to create a clear line of sight to the router through windows or doors.
- • Verify that you are not trying to use a hot spot network, guest network, or a corporate network.
- • Verify that your home Wifi network uses either WPA or WPA2 encryption. WEP is not supported.
- • Verify that you are not attempting to use a 5 ghz network. The SmartChef system is not compatible with 5ghz networks.
- • Verify that you are entering the correct SSID(network name) and password.
- • Reset your router by unplugging the unit for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in and allowing it time to reboot completely.
- • Power the smoker off and on by unplugging the unit and then plugging it back in.
- • If these solutions do not help you please call customer service at 1-866-239-6777 for further assistance.