Control Knob

Model #G432-0010-W1

Control Knob

Model #G432-0010-W1

  • Measures approximately: 2" L x 2" W x 1.5" H.
  • Fits multiple Kenmore, Range Master, and Char-Broil Classic Grill models.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 2
    • Part Height 1.5
    • Part Width 2
    • Part Weight 0.1
    • Package Length 2
    • Package Width 2
    • Package Height 1.5
    • Package Weight 0.1

    General Information

    • Model Number G432-0010-W1

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Control Knob is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 3.
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from fit got my replacement knob fits better than original
    Date published: 2016-11-30
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Got it in a timely manner. Love the grill
    Date published: 2016-07-10
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from I purchased about 3 weeks ago was happy with product. They don't fit perfect but not sure if it't the knobs or my grill.
    Date published: 2016-05-27
    • y_2017, m_1, d_14, h_20
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-0010-W1, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_charbroil

    Will this part fit my c-45g4  463432114 grill

    Asked by: gibby58
    Yes. This is the correct control knob for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-04-01

    I have three broken control knobs  looks like it's down in the hose valve regulator , but I'm not sure what I need to do ,if I just need control knobs or the whole Assembly

    Asked by: Wy177
    We sincerely apologize that you are experiencing this. We would advise checking the hose, valve, and regulator assembly to ensure that this part is not damaged. If you are unable to see any physical damages to the valve, we would advise replacing the control knobs.
    Answered by: JosephCB
    Date published: 2014-09-07

    what about the chrome rings that go around the knob controls?

    Asked by: Ann68
    Those will depend on your model. I recommend giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548. We are available 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST Monday-Tuesday and 8 am to 6 pm EST Wednesday-Friday and 10am to 9pm EST Saturday. Once we have the correct model number for the grill we will be able to find your model specific parts.
    Answered by: WhitneyC
    Date published: 2014-09-04
    • 2017-01-16T06:16CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-0010-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information