Control Knob

Control Knob

Model #G501-5800-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

Hello, I have a Charbroil Gas Grill, model #463248208, I need to get a new knobs, can you please tell me which ones are the correct ones???, Im gonna buyit online. Thanks. Mauricio 

Asked by: Mauricio Aguayo
This is the right control knob for your grill.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-22

I am planning to order the replacement control knob for my model 463241313 gas grill; but I also need the valve stem that goes into the control knob as I broke that when I was trying to fix things. What part do I need to order for the stem?

Asked by: Geoffrey
The valve stem is part of the hose/valve/regulator assembly. This is model # G526-4100-W1 and it is available on the Char-Broil site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-04-13
  • 2015-04-25T06:38CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_G501-5800-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil