NEW SmartChef™ wifi-enabled smokers. - Learn More!

Control Knob

Control Knob

Model #G511-0010-W1

  • Chrome plated control knob.
  • Measures approximately: 2" L x 2" W x 1.2" H.
  • Fits multiple RED TRU-Infrared and Char-Broil Gourmet Gas Grills.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80017531

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    is the female part on the back of this knob plastic junk like the one i got with my grill or is it metal, the material that would make more sense by design?

    Asked by: knobsnob
    This entire control knob is chrome plated. For more information please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-25
    • 2015-11-27T06:10CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_G511-0010-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil