Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!

Cooking Grate

Model #12301602-10

Cooking Grate

Model #12301602-10

  • Cast iron grate
  • Measures approximately 17.32"L x 11.81"W
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    My gas grill firebox is 14 1/2" x 22". It has two cast iron grates that need replacing (each measures 14 1/2" x 11". What replacement cast iron grates should I order and where can I get them?

    Asked by: GaryS2
    The closest we have to this is cooking grate model # 7001108. This grate measures 15"L x 11.88"W.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-24

    My model number is 463268008. I need 2 cooking grates part number 80065455. Are they available or do you have replacement parts?

    Asked by: Stephen bigben
    Each cooking grate for your grill is model # G515-00B5-W1. This grate is available and can be ordered on our site or by giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-20

    Where are dealers in the Manasquan, NJ area?  I need grate 12301602-10.  I checked with Lowes and they have no grates,

    Asked by: sedward
    We apologize, but we are unable to see what products are available in your area. However, this grate can be ordered from our site and shipped directly to you.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-16

    I would like to purchase parts for my grill- it is a Commercial Series 4 burner I need the 4 burners (they have metal plates that link them together and would like these as well). I also need the Heat Tents (16" long) 2 grates 18X13. Please advise.

    Asked by: Idonthave a nickname
    To best assist with this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information...
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-04-05
    • 2016-05-30T06:27CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_21
    • loc_en_US, sid_12301602-10, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information