Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers. To burn hotter keep the damper open, to lower the temperature, partially close it.
We've got you covered on all grill parts for one year from your date of purchase.
The grease tray captures drips for easy clean-up. Custom-fit liner pans (sold separately) can be used to capture drips for gravy and other sauces.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
3 Smoking Racks
Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates to hold your grill favorites.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20"W x 17.5"D x 37.8"H
- Box Dimensions: 33"W x 19"D x 16"H
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.): 504
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.): 504
- Weight: 53.47
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Fuel: Electric
- Cooking Grate Material: (3) Chrome Plated Wire Grates
Lid and Cart
- Lid Material: 1 Grease Pan
- Ash Pan Material: Black Porcelain-Coated Steel
- Model Number: 14201677
- Product Name: Electric Smoker
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembled Width (in.): 20
- Assembled Depth (in.): 17.5
- Assembled Height (in.): 37.8
- Grate Material: Chrome Plated Wire
- Number of Grates: 3
- Temp Gauge: Yes