Model #G432-1900-W1


Model #G432-1900-W1

  • Measures approximately 28.5"L x 17.5"W x 10.7"H
  • Hardware included.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80018564

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 28.5
    • Part Height 10.7
    • Part Width 17.5
    • Part Weight 12.5
    • Package Length 29.9
    • Package Width 19.3
    • Package Height 13.2
    • Package Weight 13

    General Information

    • Model Number G432-1900-W1
    Firebox is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great replacement parts I bought this a month and it is a solid, well built unit.
    Date published: 2016-10-30
    • 2016-12-07T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-1900-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Others say that they have this problem (poor design?) Firebox is okay, but the thin tin shelf underneath that the grease cup attaches to has rusted and disintegrated. Yet, it looks like one has to order a whole new fire box and not just this tin shelf.

    Asked by: Sandie
    This is correct. The heat shield is attached directly to the firebox.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-18

    I have a model # 466440911 unit and the metal (tin) shelf under the firebox has totally rusted and is falling off the unit. I cannot find a replacement part in your listing. What do you recommend and is this shelf (heat shield???) necessary?

    Asked by: Rod Mac
    We're sorry to hear this. This heat shield is part of the firebox. Model # G432-1900-W1 is the correct firebox for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-28

    I have Range Master 463441913 4 burner gas grill with side burner. Although the grill has NEVER been wet, the grease tray has rusted and is falling off. The only way to repair is to get a new firebox, right?

    Asked by: firebox vs greasepan
    Are you needing the grease cup? This is model # G430-0033-W1 and hangs below the firebox. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so that we can confirm that the correct part is being replaced.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-17

    For the G432, what is the thin sheet that sets under the grill box? Is it a heat shield to protect the propane tank or a grease pan to direct the drippings to the cup? Mine is totally collapsed.from rust

    Asked by: Farnie
    I recommend giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548. We are available 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST Monday-Tuesday and 8 am to 6 pm EST Wednesday-Friday and 10am to 9pm EST Saturday. Once we have the model number for the grill we will be able to find the parts for your grill.
    Answered by: WhitneyC
    Date published: 2015-05-04
    • 2016-12-07T06:10CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-1900-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information