Flame Carry Over Tube

Model #G314-0307-W1

Flame Carry Over Tube

Model #G314-0307-W1

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 0.72" L x 0.81" W x 0.74" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 0.81
    • Part Height 0.72
    • Part Width 0.74
    • Part Weight 0.08
    • Package Length 0.81
    • Package Width 0.74
    • Package Height 0.72
    • Package Weight 0.1

    General Information

    • Model Number G314-0307-W1

    my old burners are approx. 9" long, and the 2 carryover tubes are approx. 8" long laterally between the 3 burners. What is the reason for the difference

    Asked by: maws
    Please provide us with the model number of your grill so that we can best assist. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link (bit.ly/1rVJQcR) for more information.
    Answered by: Devon P
    Date published: 2016-09-26

    I am confused over the dimensions of this product. All dimensions are less than an inch if I am reading it correctly. 

    Asked by: hey mikey
    That is correct. Each carryover tube measures 0.72" L x 0.81" W.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-30

    what kind of hardware is needed to install the main burner tbes and the flame carryover tube? 

    Asked by: JIM LESTER
    All hardware required for installation will be included with the burner. This is normally a screw or cotter pin.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-04-04
    • 2016-12-02T06:21CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G314-0307-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information