Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!

Flame Carry Over Tube

Model #G413-0004-W2

Flame Carry Over Tube

Model #G413-0004-W2

  • Measures approximately: 7.1" L x 0.8" W x 0.7" H.
  • Fits Kenmore, Sears, Thermos, Range Master and Char-Broil Gas Grills.
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    • This part now replaces model G413-0004-W1 which is no longer available.
    • Your 4-Burner Grill With Outdoor Stovetop™ requires 3 of these parts

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Flame Carry Over Tube is rated 4.7857 out of 5 by 14.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fit perfectly If you think you will find an appropriate part for your charbroil grill at one of the big box stores you might but you will pay a ridiculous marked up price! The parts I ordered were about 300% higher at the depot!
    Date published: 2016-03-29
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from some advice If you are replacing this carryover tube, I would suggest that you remove the old ones before placing your order. You will likely find that the burner tubes are rusted through at the ends where the carryover tubes screw into the burner tubes. You can then order the burner tubes as well.
    Date published: 2016-05-27
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy install I've had my grill 6 years and it was time to "rebuild the firebox". I used all OEM parts purchased at local BIG BOX store except they didn't carry this item. I ordered the parts on-line and they came as promised. Installing on NEW burner tubes was a breeze. Work as advertised
    Date published: 2016-05-05
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to install. Just received it and installed it and tested it. Works great.
    Date published: 2016-04-21
    • 2016-05-31T06:14CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_9
    • loc_en_US, sid_G413-0004-W2, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Will this fit model 463441311?

    Asked by: marisol
    Yes. This is the correct carryover tube for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-05-30

    Will this part fit model 466420909

    Asked by: Phoenix1100
    Yes. Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G413-0004-W2.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-04-16

    Does the "open side" of a carry over tube face the front or back of the grill?  Does it matter?

    Asked by: phwf
    The open side of the carryover tube should face the back of the grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-01-21

    Confused why you referred to another model the flame (parts diagram D, page 15) carry over tube. Please make it clear if it fits model 463440109. I do not want to order on line before I know it is the right part. Thanks

    Asked by: Armyguy
    The carry over tube G413-0004-w2 does fit 463540109.I order them and the fit
    Answered by: KCSTAR
    Date published: 2016-02-04
    • 2016-05-31T06:16CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_29
    • loc_en_US, sid_G413-0004-W2, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information