Discover the perfect grill for you.

Flame Carryover Tube

Model #G432-0003-W2

Flame Carryover Tube

Model #G432-0003-W2

  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 6.99" L x 0.78" W x 0.7" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G432-0003-W1, and 80011637.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I need a flame carry over tube and grate for model #g433-0016-w1. Can you give the part numbers?

    Asked by: Kimberly3996
    Please take another look at the model number for your grill. The model number provided is for a heat tent that fits multiple grills. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information...
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-31

    I need new carry over tubes for my grill, as they have rusted out. My Grill model is 463240804. Also, need the striker assembly, same reason.

    Asked by: Vinger1991
    The ignitor system for your grill is model # 80000653. However, the burner brace and carryover tube for your grill is no longer available. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to assist with researching a replacement.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-07-18
    • 2016-05-03T06:20CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-0003-W2, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information