Let Your Smoker Cook for You. Learn More!

Flame Tamer

Model #G518-0010-W1

Flame Tamer

Model #G518-0010-W1

  • Measures approximately: 15.98" L x 5.78" W.
  • For use in Sears, and Kenmore Gas Grills.
  • Includes one flame tamer.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80018323.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Flame Tamer is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from works great easy install love the grill thought it had a warranty the flame tamer went out after 2 yrs but i do use it a lot.
    Date published: 2015-12-17
    • 2016-05-31T06:12CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_G518-0010-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    It's a 463335115 size 3B. 

    Asked by: Chloe290
    Are you needing heat tents for your grill? Each heat tent is model # G458-0018-W1 and is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-22

    Wondering if these will fit the 3B I believe it is??

    Asked by: One size fits all
    To best answer this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-20

    what are the measurements of this flame tamer? (length x width). Thanks.

    Asked by: Billy Boyle
    This flame tamer measures 5.79" x 13.96".
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-11

    My grill is less than two years old and the flame tamers are rusted.  Is this normal?  are they covered under warranty?   I have a cover on the drill it never gets wet.   

    Asked by: Dave Meara
    We're very sorry to hear this. We value you as a Char-Broil customer and want you to enjoy using your grill. Has a case been created with us? Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-07
    • 2016-05-31T06:16CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_G518-0010-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information