Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers



Model #G606-4200-W1

  • Includes 5 burner valves, hose, regulator and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80005643.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I just need the hose and the reulator

    Asked by: James Preston
    When replacing any component of the hose/valve/regulator assembly on a gas grill, the entire assembly must be replaced, as it all comes as one piece. This includes the gas manifold, hose, and regulator. Please locate the model number on the back of your grill and give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so we can best assist with finding the right HVR assembly for your grill.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-22

    We converted our grill to natural gas. We moved to a place that needs propane but the Lp orifices got lost in the move. I was told that I cannot purchase the orifices separately and have to buy this whole regulator kit. $108 for 6 brass fittings?

    Asked by: Sad grill mom
    If you no longer own the original parts, a replacement hose/valve/regulator assembly and all of the control knob bezels will need to be purchased.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-04-16

    Looking to get dimensions on model G606-4200-w1 to use on a custom built flat iron grill.can you supply part numbers and prices on burner tubes, knobs, knob support, igniter and wiring?

    Asked by: Zeuse2013
    This hose/valve/regulator assembly is only designed for use with Commercial Series models 463268806 and 463268207 and has not been tested with any other grills. Parts for both of these grills can be seen on the Char-Broil site. We do not recommend altering or modifying these parts in any way.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-02-27

    I only need to replace the hose and regulator. Does Charbroil sell just that section?

    Asked by: mattsgrill
    These parts are only available as one assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-10-27

    I have a Model 463268207 Grill. Will this work on this model? The Regulator has never worked right since the grill was new. I notice the part number has changed, Do you think this new part will work better than the old one? Thanks for you help

    Asked by: Mrgrill
    Model # G606-4200-W1 will work with your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-10-13
    • 2016-02-13T06:02CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_G606-4200-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil