Already Own This Product?
What is Gas2Coal®?
The Char-Broil Gas2Coal® Combo Grill features a classic 3 burner gas grill with a simple and easy way to convert to a charcoal grill. Now you can have both the convenience of gas or the smoky taste of charcoal from the same grill.
- HASSLE FREE - Easily converts from a gas grill to a charcoal grill in 3 steps. No tools required.
- CONVENIENT - Simply light the charcoal with the gas burners. No lighter fluid needed.
- THE BEST OF BOTH - The great taste of charcoal or the ease of gas. The choice is yours.
Step 1: Remove the grates & slide out the charcoal tray
Step 2: Place the charcoal tray inside the firebox and fill with charcoal
Step 3: Use the gas burners to light the charcoal.
Patented Charcoal Tray
The new tray design allows the charcoal to burn top down instead of bottom up.
- Guided airflow reduces flare ups
- More efficient burning
- Even heat
We've got you covered.
- 5 years on the burners
- 2 years on the firebox and lid
- 1 year on everything else
- 40,000 BTUs
- 12,000 BTU sideburner
- Electronic ignition
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Charcoal tray storage area
- Lid temperature gauge
- 420 sq. in. of cooking area
- 130 sq. in. warming rack
- 7 in. wheels for mobility
- Large side shelves
Convective Cooking System
Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures. Just close the lid and you’ll get even heat and low flare-ups.
One easy push of a button lights your grill. No matches needed.
Swing-A-Way Warming Rack
This warming rack swings back when you open the grill lid, so you can easily reach the food on your cooking grates.
We've got you covered for 5 years on the burners, 2 years on the firebox and lid and all other parts are covered for 1 year.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model.)
The grease tray captures drips for easy clean-up. Custom-fit liner pans (sold separately) can be used to capture drips for gravy and other sauces.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Warm up sauces and side dishes to complement what you grill, or flip the lid down and use the surface as additional workspace.
Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
- Cooking System Gas Convective
- Main Burner BTUs 40,000
- Side Burner BTUs 12000
- Side Burner Style Flush Lid
Dimensions & Weight
- Assembled Width (in.) 52.5
- Assembled Depth (in.) 24.6
- Assembled Height (in.) 47.5
- Weight (lbs.) 96.0000
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.) 130
- Model Number 463370516
- Assembly Required Yes
- Burner Material Stainless Steel