Absolutely The Easiest Smoking Experience. Digital Electric Smokers - Learn More!

Grease Cup Aluminized

Grease Cup Aluminized

Model #G430-0033-W1

  • Measures approximately: 3.7" L x 3.7" W x 1.8" H.
  • Fits multiple Kenmore, Rangemaster, Thermos, Performance and Char-Broil Gas Grills.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80000270, G307-0025-W1, and G401-0066-W1.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I need the grease cup and the grease cup holder

    Asked by: big foot bob
    The clip for this grease cup is model # G305-0043-W1. Please provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to locate the correct parts for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-12

    Does the hanger for the Grease cup come with it?

    Asked by: NoDak
    The grease cup clip is not included with this grease cup. The grease cup clip is model # G305-0043-W1 and it is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-03-11

    Would this work with Model 4637133?

    Asked by: DebraO
    This grease cup will work with your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-11-12
    • 2015-10-08T06:27CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G430-0033-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil