Grease Pan

Grease Pan

Model #G416-0015-W1
Color N/A
Material N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
  • Lid Style: No
  • Body Style: No

Will grease pan fit 463243904

Asked by: Tazman01
We apologize, but this grease pan will not fit your grill.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-03-17

Will this fit model # 463235713?  I purchased one and this was missing.

Asked by: OOF66
Yes. This is the correct grease pan. If this is missing from your grill please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2014-10-28
  • 2015-04-18T06:25CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_G416-0015-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil