Grill Insert, Thermsulate, Top Lid

Model #29101098

Grill Insert, Thermsulate, Top Lid

Model #29101098

  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number 29101098
    Grill Insert, Thermsulate, Top Lid is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect replacement Our Patio Caddy has been so good to us, we decided we should return the favor and replace the aluminum parts, so we got a new lid AND base. It just keeps on tickin'! Didn't realize that the steel "painted parts" were actually porcelain. Scrubbed them to DEATH and not even a mark. And it all came off so easily! Thanks Char Broil! And the Patio Caddy can fit easily on the back deck of our motorhome, so it can travel with us! Yay!
    Date published: 2016-07-20
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this Thermusalate and the box had been chrushed in shipment. I called customer service and without any questions a new one was shippoed that day and it arrived the nexy day. Fantastic service to a fantastic product.
    Date published: 2016-12-27
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from
    Date published: 2016-07-15
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Repair for 10 year old electric. Second time
    Date published: 2016-06-28
    • y_2017, m_1, d_16, h_19
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_29101098, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_charbroil

    how do get the bottom

    Asked by: grnie
    The grill insert bottom is model # 29101086. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-10

    is this the same one for top and bottom? Do you sell them as a set for $39.99?

    Asked by: Linda619
    yes that is what I need
    Answered by: grnie
    Date published: 2015-07-10
    • 2017-01-17T06:19CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_29101098, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information