Model #G517-B009-W1


Model #G517-B009-W1

Need a Hardware Pack of your gas grill? Shop from our selection of Gas Grill Grill Hardware.

Find Parts For Your Grill

How do I find my model number?



Dimensions & Weight

  • Part Length 8.66
  • Part Height 1.57
  • Part Width 8.26
  • Part Weight 0.89
  • Package Length 8.66
  • Package Width 8.26
  • Package Height 1.57
  • Package Weight 0.89

General Information

  • Model Number G517-B009-W1

Model number of my grill is 463251713 when looking at the picture of the push button igniter it is different then the one I have.will the one you show fit my grill so there are no holes show,and it will be a tight fit.

Asked by: Zack23
I do apologize for the confusion, The igniter switch part # G515-0017-W7 will fit your grill. If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548.
Answered by: Daryl Q
Date published: 2016-09-13

Need to replace Hardware Pack & Ignitor Switch and was given the part numbers G517-B011-W1 and G515-0017-w7 for a grill model 463251714 (Case 1108384). However, the online shop part numbers are G517-B009-W1 and G511-0055-W1 instead. Which should I use?

Asked by: Jasmine
Model # G515-0017-W7 is the correct ignitor switch for your grill and model # G517-B009-W1 is the correct hardware pack. The original model numbers have just been updated.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-07-21

I have a Cranbrook tru red grill model number 463251714. The gas valves that adjust the flame are striped and do not click stop to the off position. What is the part number and do you have them?

Asked by: jerry1
We're sorry to hear this. The valves are part of the hose/valve/regulator assembly. This part is model # G517-B400-W1 and it is available on our site. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-06-01

I have a Charbroil Red grill with 4 burner valves (incl 1 for the side tray heater).  I need replacements for the 3 burner control valves which have been stripped, and are not working properly.  Can you provide me with a product # for control valves?

Asked by: CGMoore
To best answer this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-12-21
  • 2016-12-06T06:19CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_G517-B009-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil

Related Information